9.15.2009

Meatball Soup

This yummy recipe came from my friend Ashley. We tried it last night and it was great! It hit 3pm yesterday and I hadn't even thought of dinner and Josh said he'd be on his way home in a couple hours and was starving... So I threw this in my crock pot and away we went! I halved this recipe and we still had TONS left over! (so... plan according to your family size! I might even third this next time for us!)

6 cups water
4 cubes chicken bouillon
1 jar spaghetti sauce
meatballs
egg noodles

Mix first 4 ingredients in a crock pot on high heat. Most crock pots should take 3-4 hours, but mine is super fast (and I boiled the water in the microwave before I added it... Because I needed it to hurry!)

20-30 minutes before serving, add egg noodles and they should be perfect when you serve it. Serve topped with a little bit of mozzarella cheese. We also had fresh Parmesan cheese, so we threw some of that on too! This was delicious and even the little B-man approved (who went straight into the bath after dinner!)Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Yay, I'm glad you guys liked it. This is definetly going to be added as a crockpot staple around our house. But yeah, I'll definetly half it next time!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Hey I hope you don't mind a new visitor to your blog. I too love to Cook and when I am done the place is a real mess :) I would love to follow your blog and to enjoy some new recipes! I am seriously excited!!!! Thanks Tanya
BTW-I came upon your blog through Geanie Rodger's(off a comment you left her). Hope that's not to stalkerish. I love to blog hop and met new people all over the place when we have things in common.

Mel's Family said...

This sounds yummy. I'm going to try it soon. I love your blog, Adele, you have quite the talent!!!

MegiJones said...

made it...loved it...easy! Thanks!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs