12.15.2009

Explanation for my Hiatus...

Can you believe it... I'm back! Let me explain...

I spent almost the whole month of November in Idaho/Utah. I ran my first half marathon (Wahoo!) and I am so glad its over! I spent a week with my sister and her family and another week with my in-laws and my friends back in Idaho and then we stayed in Idaho for Thanksgiving. The trip back was rough. My baby SCREAMED for at least 40 minutes of the 2 hour flight and it was miserable. My husband was sick, I was crying because I thought every single person on the airplane must hate me... and I was very hormonal...

Because...

Well, that brings me to my next excuse for not blogging for so long... I'm preggers! I am now 12 weeks pregnant with our 2nd baby and we couldn't be more excited, but cooking is about as far from what I felt like doing as possible. So, I haven't been cooking. We've been eating tacos and chicken nuggets and frozen meatloaf that I made before I left on the trip and any other convenience food possible to avoid cooking.

But, I think I am finally back! And to show you... I will now post two yummy recipes to get you all in the Christmas spirit... So... Check out below for these yummy recipes!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Hannah said...

yay!!! Congrats!!!

Hil said...

congratulations!

Kristi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How very exciting!! I hope you are feeling well, and enjoy your pregnancy!!

Trina said...

Hi Adele! I am finally getting around to catching up on blogs! Congrats for you guys! Hope you're feeling well! Late Merry Christmas!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs