2.28.2010

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

This is another recipe I got from a friend of mine (thanks Abby!) and she says she got it from Costco (so thanks Costco!) Once again, I have to apologize for the lack of pictures... we devoured the finished product too quickly apparently!

I think this is such a great appetizer to make and even though I don't love spinach myself, this is one of our all-time favorite dips!
1 1/2 cups canned artichoke hearts- drained and chopped
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
5 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (I squeezed it between paper towels to get it really dry)
3/4 c. parmesan cheese (the real stuff, not shaky cheese)
3/4 c. grated mozarella cheese
1 tsp. minced garlic
Combine all ingredients, put in shallow baking dish and bake at 375 for about 20-25 minutes until brown on top- I just did it until it was nice and hot and all the cheese was melted- We love to garnish it with tomatoes and serve with tortilla chips. Really easy and really delicious. Enjoy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I can't wait to try this!! I love Spinach and Artichoke Dip!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs