10.02.2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

As we speak (or read in your case)...

I'm headed to Brazil for 12 days! My oldest sister and I are meeting up in Houston and flying to Brazil to visit my parents! My parents are serving a 23 month service mission for our church and have been gone since April 2009 (when my little guy was just 4 months old!). They will be coming home in March, but my sister and I decided to get away together and visit our mommy!

My parents are actually in the same place my husband lived when he served a mission for our church as well, so he's a little sad he can't come with us... but its too dang expensive and someone's got to stay here and make the money!

Just the baby and I are going and my little guy is going to stay with my other sister down in Utah. I can't even imagine how much I'm going to miss that little guy (and my husband, of course...)

We'll be visiting Rio...and the Falls of Iguassu...
I am so excited to have a great vacation!

I have recipes scheduled to post while I'm gone, so enjoy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Trina said...

Enjoy your time with your mom and dad! I'm sure you won't read this until you get back but you can tell them hi from our family!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs