11.29.2011

Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Quesadillas


So now that Thanksgiving is over, are you ready for something other than pumpkin?

 These quesadillas are some of my FAVORITE to make now! I love this recipe and I know you will too! All you need is some cooked and cut up chicken (I love having grilled chicken cut and in my freezer for easy use), cooked and crumbled bacon, grated cheese and 1 avocado cut up.

Preheat your pan with a dollop of butter til its nice and toasty! Throw a tortilla in and roll it around in the butter, load up your tortilla with chicken, bacon, cheese and avocado and then put your other tortilla on top and press down. Flip it over once its browned and crispy and let the other side get the same way.


Pull out of the pan and cut up into quarters to eat. Eat it right away. We LOVE these. They have so much flavor and are just so yummy! Enjoy!


Photobucket

No comments:

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs