8.28.2009

Lime Chicken Soft Tacos

Alright, this fabulous recipe comes from my friend Laura Clark who gave me this recipe a LONG LONG time ago and I have never tried it. I decided last week that I need to expand my cooking and recipe list, so this was on my list to try. We ate this last night as our "Last Supper" (see post below about our Colon Cleanse...)

I was not disappointed and it was super easy!
1/2 t. ground pepper

1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed

1/8 c. vinegar (I used white vinegar)

1/2 lime

2 cloves minced garlic

2 green onions (I didn't have this.. so I didn't use it!)

1 t. white sugar

1/2 tsp. salt

Saute chicken in saucepan till thoroughly cooked. Add vinegar, lime juice, sugar, pepper, onion and garlic. Simmer 10 minutes (watch closely... I just about burned mine!) Serve on warm tortillas with anything you want! We put cheese, salsa, lime juice, olives and sour cream. YUM! You will not be disappointed with this recipe!


And Laura... You now get to post the "I was Featured" Button on your blog!! Thanks for this yummy yummy recipe!



Photobucket

No comments:

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs