8.28.2009

Colon Cleanse

That's right my friends... Josh and I are doing a cleanse... Wish me luck

Here's all the apple juice I bought:
and after only one day I have quickly realized that we are going to need a lot more... which means I have to go to the store with all that tempting food.... Ahhhh!

I'll let you know how it goes... and don't worry, I'm going to continue posting recipes of REAL food... while I salivate looking at the pictures...

The last day of the cleanse we can eat anything except meat... and we are planning on eating the yummy Black Bean Burgers!! Have you tried them yet?? They're good!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley Brooke said...

What kind of cleanse are you doing? I have only tried the Master Cleanse (with lemon juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup...) and it was just too hard to stick to!

I'd love to know if this cleanse you did worked for you!

thanks,
Ashley

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs