So, this is a recipe I found on Pinterest a while back (from the website Dashing Dish) and I loved it. It was so quick and easy and I really liked it. I have to admit that my husband thought they were a good snack, so I guess they weren't very filling to him, but I thought they were delicious!
So here's what you'll need:
- 3-4 whole wheat wraps- I found mine on clearance at Wal-Mart!
- 1 (15oz) can pizza sauce (you may have some left over, depending on how much sauce you like)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 48 mini pepperonis (I used regular sized pepperoni but just cut them up into 4 pieces each)
- 1 tsp basil/oregano mix OR Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of sweetener, (sugar/stevia/splenda)
- pinch of black pepper