- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the chicken in a saucepan with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove from saucepan, and shred.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Dissolve the bouillon cube in hot water. In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the bouillon, cream cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan, spinach and garlic.
- Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with the chicken mixture, and top with 3 lasagna noodles; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this recipe, but you will have to trust me... it is yummy!