7.22.2009

Easy Key Lime Pie

Alright... any of you that know me... KNOW that I am a sucker for dessert!


This is such a yummy, fresh dessert that I just have to share! I love Key Lime Pie. It is just heavenly!
This recipe is so simple and has only 4 ingredients!

1- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1-6oz. can Frozen Limeade concentrate (don't thaw it out!)
1 cup heavy cream
1- 8 oz. graham cracker pie crust

Place milk, limeade and cream in bowl and beat until fluffy and soft peaks form- From my experience, this takes a long time!

Pour the filling into the pie crust and smooth over

Refrigerate until chilled and loosely set- about 4-6 hours.

Seriously yummy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I have seen this recipe for years in Kraft magazines...but I've never tried it. I know my family would love it...all my kids love key lime!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs