7.28.2009

Grilled Bruschetta Chicken

Mmmmm....

This recipe I just made last night and I had almost forgotten how yummy it was! Super easy, but I do have to plan to make it- since I don't usually keep Mozzarella Cheese in the house... This is perfect for summer since it is cooked on the grill...Perfect for not heating your kitchen too much when it is already so hot, and it only has 5 ingredients! Try it out!
1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb. chicken)
1 tomato, finely chopped
1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil, or 1 tsp dried basil leaves (this is what I use)

Place large sheet of heavy duty foil over half of grill grate. Preheat grill to med. heat. Pour 2 Tbsp. dressing over chicken in resealable bag. Seal, turn bag over several times to coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 minutes to marinate. Grill chicken on uncovered side of grill 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cheese, basil and remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing. Turn chicken over onto the foil with cooked side up. Top evenly with tomato mixture. Close lid and grill an additional 8 min. or until chicken is cooked. Makes 4 servings.
We had this last night with yummy fresh zucchini and it made the perfect fresh summer dinner. Can't beat the grill in the summer!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley Wray said...

Look at all these new posts I've missed! I can't wait to try them all. Funny thing, this morning I was watching the Today show and they were in Key West Florida and did a segment on Key Lime Pie, I thought to myself "I need to get that recipe of Adele's, it was so yummy!" So thanks! Sorry I missed your call, craziness around here, I'll get back to you soon!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs