8.03.2010

Weekly Menu

A couple weeks ago one of my friends asked me, "What are you making for dinner?" At the time, my husband was doing a cleanse, so I didn't have anything planned for dinner. The kids and I were just going to eat whatever since the hubbs wasn't eating with us.

But it got me thinking... And I decided that I will try to post my weekly menu with links to the recipes I'm using.

Last weeks menu:

Monday: Hamburgers- Make up your own recipe!
Tuesday: Jenn's dinner quiche
Wednesday: Saucy Parmesan Chicken
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday:Homemade Mac and Cheese
Saturday: Celebration dinner out after my husband finished his Triathlon!
Sunday:BBQ Beef (I just put in a beef roast and threw in a bottle of BBQ sauce... No recipe followed!) and these fancy cupcakes

So... good luck planning your weekly menu!

Photobucket

1 comment:

MegiJones said...

oh look I made the blog...:) This is a great idea and I think I will love seeing a menu! Thanks Adele!!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs